Help & Support
Our customers are very important to us, and we want to make sure you have everything you need. Learn more about our shop's policies and ordering info below. If you can't find what you are looking for or need immediate assistance, please contact us via phone or email and we'll be happy to help!
Do you require face masks be worn in the store?
These are challenging times for everyone. The health, safety, and well-being of our customers, staff, and our community is of utmost importance to us. We follow current guidelines and health codes/rules. We do not require face coverings from vaccinated staff and customers. If someone is not vaccinated, we strongly encourage face coverings. If a person does not have one with them, we offer them free of charge as a courtesy. We thank our customers for showing respect and caring for themselves, their fellow customers, and our staff.
What is your Delivery Area?
Evolutions locally serves the following cities and surrounding areas:
- Rib Mountain
If you need a delivery outside of these areas, we may be able to help. Call our store and we can see if we are able to deliver.
Do you deliver to funeral homes?
Yes, we deliver to local funeral homes daily. Below is a list of the funeral homes that we deliver to.
- Brainard Funeral Home - Wausau, Weston
- Helke Funeral Home & Cremation Service - Wausau
- Hmong Funeral Home - Wausau
- Peterson/Kraemer Funeral Homes - Wausau East, Wausau West, and other locations
- John J. Buettgen Funeral Homes - Schofield, Mosinee, and other locations
- Beste Funeral Home - Mosinee
If you do not see the funeral home you are looking for, please give us a call and we may be able to accommodate special requests. Also note that if services occur on a day when we are not open (Sundays, holidays, etc), we will work with the funeral home to either deliver the day prior or we will deliver on the day of services. Additional fees may apply for deliveries outside of our normal business hours.
Do you deliver to local hospitals?
Depending on the hospital and their current policies, we may or may not be able to deliver to a particular facility.
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital: As of September 2021, DELIVERIES ARE ALLOWED. Only exception is patients in the ICU or the COVID unit.
- Marshfield Hospital/Clinic Weston (formerly Ascension St. Claire's Hospital): all deliveries allowed, unless they are a COVID patient.
- North Central Health Care Facility in Wausau: all deliveries allowed.
- Marshfield Clinic Wausau Center: all deliveries allowed.
If you do not see the hospital you are looking for, please give us a call at (715) 849-2586, we may be able to accommodate special requests. Also note that our delivery staff delivers to the hospital staff at their designated area. We are not responsible for deliveries once they have been properly delivered. If you have any questions on deliveries, please call our team.
Do you deliver to nursing homes and retirement communities?
Yes, we do but follow each facility's delivery policies. Nothing brightens someone's day like flowers, a plant, or a thoughtful gift. We deliver to ALL nursing homes and retirement communities in all of the communities within our delivery area.
I tried placing an order, but it didn't go through. What can I do?
What if my chosen flowers/plants aren't available?
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
These standards also apply to plant orders. Due to the unpredictable nature of funeral orders, in-store purchases, and web orders, our inventory of plants, sucuulents, and containers fluctuate. Our design team takes great care in preparing your order as close as is possible from our available inventory. Should your order be distinctly different than what you ordered, we will make every attempt to contact you prior to preparation and delivery. This is why it is very important to provide us with accurate contact information to reach you concerning your order.
If we are unsuccessful in reaching you prior to creating your order due to the date/time you have requested for delivery or the date/time required to meet funeral service timing, we will make substitutions-always filling your order to the value you have paid.
Once my order has been placed, can I cancel it?
We understand that sometimes, a customer may need to cancel an order for a variety of reasons once it has been placed. We will work with you in these cases, but a full refund is not possible once an order has been prepared and we have attempted to deliver it, particularly if your order includes parishable items (ie: flowers, fruit/food, etc.). Once any type of order has been made and is out for delivery, the delivery fee portion of your order is non-refundable.
If your order includes parishable items (ie: flowers, fruit/food basket, etc), and you wish to cancel your order for whatever reason, we offer up to a 50% return. If your order does not involve parishable items (ie: gift, plant, etc.), we offer a up to a 75% return. If we have custom ordered particular flowers, item(s), or purchased an item for your order, they are not eligible for a refund.
If you cancel your order before it has been prepared (or custom items order/purchased), we offer a 100% return. Once an order has been prepared and delivered, it can not be canceled or refunded.
What happens if my recipient isn't home when you deliver?
Our team will make every attempt to deliver your order on the date you requested, but there are times when a recipient isn't home at the time of delivery. In those cases, we will leave a door tag asking them to contact our store when they arrive. We will also call your recipient and try to reach them by phone, which is why it is very important to provide accurate contact information with your order.
Our team will attempt to contact your recipient by phone following our initial delivery attempt 2 additional times. If we do not receive a call back from your recipient, we will contact you to inform you that we were unsuccessful in delivering your order. If your order includes parishable items (ie: flowers, fruit/food basket, etc), and you wish to cancel your order for whatever reason, we offer a 50% return. If your order does not involve parishable items (ie: gift, plant, etc.), we offer a 75% return. Once we have attempted delivery to your recipient, the delivery fee portion of your order is non-refundable.
How can I pay?
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
I. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the following categories of information when you use our Services (including when you download or launch our mobile applications) or when the application is running on your device in the background:
- Information you provide directly to us.
- Contact Information, including name, alias, maiden name, email address, telephone or mobile phone number, address;
- Sign-In Information, including username and password, account name, account number;
- Profile Information and Survey Responses, including your interests, preferences, physical characteristics or description, feedback, educational or professional information, employment, employment history, marital status, date of birth, age, significant dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and religious holidays you may observe;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Information about other people, (for example, if you order a gift and want it sent directly to the recipient) including recipient's name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Geolocation data;
- Transaction and Billing Data, including bank account and payment card details, (credit card number, expiration date, and credit card security code, where needed to complete a transaction), billing address, delivery address, signature, transaction history; and
- Correspondence you send to us.
- Information we collect automatically. We collect internet, electronic activity, and other information automatically from the devices and browsers that you use, including your device type; Internet protocol (IP) address; device and advertising identifiers, probabilistic identifiers, and other unique personal or online identifiers; time zone setting and location; browser type and version; browser plug in types and versions; operating system and platform; Internet service provider; pages that you visit before and after using the Services, browsing history, and search history; the date and time of your visit; information about the links you click, pages you view, and advertising you interact with within the Services and other information about how you use the Services; the technology on the devices you use to access these Services; inferences used to create a profile about preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes; and standard server log information. If you or your device experiences an error, we collect information about the error, the time the error occurred, the feature being used, the state of the application when the error occurred, and any communications or content provided at the time the error occurred. Consistent with your mobile device or app permissions, we also collect geolocation information including geolocation information derived from your GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth signals, IP address, and other device information, photos stored on your device, contacts from your mobile address book, audio recordings, and appointments from your calendar.
We also receive the categories of information described above from other sources, including from users of our Services, and third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access any social media or similar services through the Services to login or to share information about your experience on our Services with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Without this information, we are not able to provide you with all the requested services, and any differences in services are related to your information.
II. USE OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We use and otherwise process each of the categories of information identified above for the following business purposes:
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about things that are similar to those that you have enquired about or may otherwise be of interest to you, or to send promotional materials from us or by our affiliates and trusted business partners.
To improve our Services and to ensure that content is presented in the most relevant and effective manner for you and for your device; to administer our Services, including troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to keep our Services, business and users safe and secure; to comply with applicable laws and regulations; and to protect or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Where we need to collect information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may cancel a product or service you have with us.
III. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party vendors and service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors and service providers that provide services to us for a variety of business purposes, such as billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, advertising and marketing (including counting ad impressions, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, ensuring compliance with industry standards and specifications, ad delivery, reporting, personalization, audience segmentation, and analytics), security and performance monitoring, maintaining or servicing accounts, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, research, data hosting, auditing, and data processing.
- Corporate affiliates. We may share your information with our corporate affiliates.
- Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a website, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, initial public offering, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Legal purposes. We may disclose information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, law enforcement requests, legal claims or government inquiries, and to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of Evolutions In Design, our affiliates, users, or the public.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
If you access third-party services -- such as social media services, third-party single-sign on tools, mobile platforms for in-app purchases -- through the Services, these third-party services may be able to collect information about you, including information about your activity on the Services, and they may notify your connections on the third-party services about your use of the Site, in accordance with their own privacy policies.
If you choose to engage in public activities on the Services, you should be aware that any information you share there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these areas. You should use caution in disclosing information while participating in these areas. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these public areas.
IV. ADVERTISING, COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The following types of cookies are used on our Services:
- Essential cookies – These cookies enable you to use our Services. These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our Services and use certain features. Disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of the Services. Without these cookies, certain services such as, recognizing you by name when you return to our Services or enabling you to use shopping charts with our Services, cannot be provided. These cookies also help keep our Services safe and secure.
- Preference cookies – These cookies store information such as your preferred country and language selection, login data and website preferences. Without these cookies, our Services may not be able to remember certain choices you've previously made (such as a saved country / language preference) or personalize your browsing experience by providing you with relevant information. These cookies can also be used to recognize your device so that you do not have to provide the same information more than once.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Services such as which pages you visit regularly. These cookies are used to provide you with a high-quality experience by doing things such as tracking page load, site response times, and error messages.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some mobile and web browsers transmit 'do-not-track' signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
V. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We do not knowingly collect or sell any information from children, as defined by applicable law, without parental consent or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
VII. DATA RETENTION, SECURITY, AND INTEGRITY
Information will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, in accordance with applicable laws.
We maintain reasonable security measures to safeguard information from loss, theft interference, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We also maintain reasonable procedures to help ensure that such data is reliable for its intended use and is accurate, complete, and current. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure, accurate, complete, or current. Please note that information collected by third parties may not have the same security protections as information you submit to us, and we are not responsible for protecting the security of such information.
IX. CONTACT INFORMATION